Here are the news, interesting articles and rumors for today, February 22nd 2013.
- Anandtech: Dell XPS 12 review: A jack of all trades flipscreen Ultrabook
- Anandtech: NVIDIA’s GeForce GTX Titan review, Part 2: Titan’s performance unveiled
- Anandtech: Fractal Design Define XL R2 case review: Maybe we can have it all?
- Anandtech: Hands on and impressions from the HTC One – formerly M7
- MaximumPC: Google is now accepting applications to test Google Glass
- MadShrimps: ASUSTOR AS-604T 4-bay NAS server for home and small business review
- MaximumPC: Playstation 4 was announced and streamed live
- MaximumPC: Dell upgrades XPS developer edition Ubuntu laptop with 1080p display
- TechReport: Chromebook Pixel is officially announced, has high-DPI touch screen display
- TechReport: Gigabyte’s thin Mini-ITX motherboards hit Newegg
- Hexus: Ubuntu has officially arrived on tablets
- Hexus: Nokia to take aim at the cheap seats with MWC Lumia quartet
- TechPowerUp: MSI to integrate Killer NIC into gaming notebooks and motherboards
- TechPowerUp: Lian Li announces the PC-90N mid tower chassis
- TechPowerUp: Enermax announces Triathlor FC 550W and 650W PSUs
- TechPowerUp: Thermaltake Chaser A41 unveiled
- Antec Three Hundred black, $10 off, only $60
- Sennheiser HD 428 SC Closed Headphones, $40 off, only $60
- Rosewill 45-piece magnetic computer kit, $10 off, only $20
- Acer Aspire S3-391-6407 13.3″ Ultrabook Intel Core i3-2377M, 4GB RAM, 128GB SSD, $230 off, only $550
- ASUS Xonar U3 USB Sound Card, $21 off, only $39, $29 after $10 MIR
- Intel Pentium G2120 Ivy Bridge Dual-Core 3.1 Ghz, $22 off, only $78
- Newegg Daily Deals!
- Newegg Shell Shocker Deals!
- Fudzilla: Actual Playstation 4 hardware will be shown at E3