Here are the news, interesting articles and rumors for today, February 1st 2013.
- Anandtech: Closing the Loop II: New Liquid Coolers from Corsair and Swiftech
- MaximumPC: Amazing time lapse of the Australian Nation University building their super computer
- Anandtech: Taking a closer look at Office 365
- Fudzilla: Eurora supercomputer sets data efficiency record
- TechReport: Nvidia explains how it made Project Glass
- TechReport: Awesome Hawken PhysX particle swirls demo
- TechPowerUp: VESA Introduces Updated Dual-Mode Standard, Enabling Creation of DisplayPort-to-HDMI
- TechPowerUp: Nvidia Geforce Titan performance numbers revealed
- TechPowerUp: NVIDIA GPU-Accelerated Supercomputer sets world record for energy efficiency
- Fudzilla: BlackBerry Z10 and Q10 officially announced
- TechPowerUp: Imagination Ships Caustic Series2 R2500 and R2100 Ray Tracing Accelerators
- TechPowerUp: Zalman announces new lineup of gaming mice and mousepads
- TechPowerUp: Kanex DualRole Combines USB 3.0 Hub with Gigabit Ethernet
- TechPowerUp: Intel SSD 335 series expanded with a new 180GB model
- MediaSonic 4 bay external enclosure with USB 3.0 and eSATA, $80 off, $20 more off with promo code, only $189
- Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 64MB cache SATA III, $40 off, only $70
- ASUS RT-N56U Dual-Band 600Mbps, $21 off, only $108
- Asus Xonar U3 sound card, $21 off, only $40, comes with $10 MIR
- Newegg Daily Deals!
- Newegg Shell Shocker Deals!
- TechPowerUp: Intel “Haswell” Quad-Core CPU benchmarked, compared clock-for-clock with “Ivy Bridge”
- MaximumPC: Sony to unveil PS4 on February 20?
- Fudzilla: Motorola job posting seems to confirm X-phone
- TechReport: Nvidia to produce phones and tablets for rebranding