Join Us on our Facebook Page By Clicking on the “Like” Button
Follow Me on my Twitter Page by Clicking on the “Follow” Button
Why? Here are six excellent reasons to do so:
- You get exclusive updates, that are not published on the website!
- You get previews and reports of my progress on future articles: Yesterday, I told you about where I was at with the future $500 Workstation.
- I share interesting links from other websites: i.e A Tom’s Hardware article confirms what I knew for months: The Rosewill Challenger Case offers the best value under $50 or AnandTech’s preview of Intel’s next CPU archiectecture, Sandy Bridge.
- I share some of our readers success stories, with pictures: i.e Here are some pictures from one of our readers who built the $850 Gaming Build: http://bit.ly/dCrfcj
- You never have to check the site for updates again because you’ll get an update from me on Twitter (via your Twitter feed) or Hardware Revolution Page on Facebook (via your news feed on Facebook Homepage), that I just published an article, with a link so that you can go read it right away.
- It’s entirely free.
If you enjoy my work and want to get previews/progress reports of future articles, read interesting stories from other websites via links, hear some of our readers success stories and be noticed of new articles that got published on the website, give our Facebook Page and my Twitter Page a shot!
If you don’t like it, you’re free to stop following those pages at anytime.
Old fashioned? Not a fan of Facebook nor Twitter?
That’s alright, I perfectly understand that, I keep up with most of my news via RSS or simply by browsing directly to the page myself.
For you, you can still get updates for free via RSS or E-mail. If the fact that you’ll be receiving outstanding Computer Builds, Best PC Parts articles and more for free is not enough to convince you, here are 7 Reasons to Get Our Posts Via RSS or E-Mail For Free!