Is this the right type of PC for me?
- Our custom Gaming PC builds are designed to offer the best performance possible in video games, while being highly reliable.
- Every build features hand-picked parts, chosen after being compared to all the other available options.
- I explain my choice for every part, with references to back up my choices.
Not looking for a PC to play games? See our other Computer Builds instead.
We currently offer you fifteen (15) different designs, presented in three articles, depending on your budget:
- Tier 0.5, 0.625, 0.75, 1 and 2 can be found in our Budget ($300-$600) Gaming PCs article.
- Tier 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7 can be found in our Mainstream ($800-$1700) Gaming PCs article.
- Tier 8, 9, 10, 11 and 12 can be found in our High-End ($1700-$4200) Gaming PCs article.
Don’t miss out on the new models/updates to our Gaming PCs!
Make sure not to miss the next Gaming PCs updates and new articles that will be published in the future by getting them for free via RSS or E-mail. Alternatively, you can join Hardware Revolution’s Facebook fan page to get status updates when we publish posts.
If the fact that you’ll be receiving outstanding Gaming PC Systems templates for free is not enough to convince you, here are 7 Reasons to Get Our Posts Via RSS or E-Mail For Free!