This is one of 3 articles dedicated to prebuilt Gaming PCs:
The Best Prebuilt Budget Gaming PCs?
By that, I mean the prebuilt Gaming PCs that offer the best performance at prices from $480 to $850.
Why write this article?
How much time do you have to research the best computer?
Many of us don’t have much time to read, or the knowledge to understand, detailed computer specifications nor reviews and just want to know:
“What’s the best budget gaming PC for my needs?”
I’m here to help you with this article. I believe that you deserve the computer that is the best for your needs. That way, your computer is working for you and not the other way around. This allows you to focus your full potential on realizing what you want, without being limited by your computer.
With 18 years of experience with computer hardware, researching, always up-to-date research with the newest parts, performance and prices, I know what matters in a computer.
See my About page for more information on me, Mathieu Bourgie, and this website, Hardware Revolution
I recommend the computers that offer the best performance at a given price, without sacrificing reliability of course.
I also sometimes suggest alternative recommendations, with clear explanations as to why they are interesting alternatives.
Want to build your Budget Gaming PC?
Visit the DIY Budget Gaming PC article instead.
This is an Worldwide Guide!
Do you live in the USA?
Do you live outside of the USA?
No problem. B&H offers worldwide shipping.
Prices for B&H as of January 2nd 2019. Click on Amazon links to see prices.
Click on any of these links to jump to the section that interests you. Alternatively, scroll down to see them all, in the same order as they are presented here.
The Best Budget Prebuilt Gaming PC:
About the HP Pavilion 590-p0040
Ideal for gaming at 1440 x 900 or 1600 x 900 or on a 720p HDTV, for newer games.
Gaming at 1920 x 1080 (1080p/Full HD) is possible with less demanding/older video games and with lower graphic settings.
This is a great entry-level gaming PC, if you plan on playing older e-sports games, such as League of Legends, Dota 2, and Counter-Strike: Global Offensive.
- Lowest cost for a prebuilt Gaming PC with a good integrated graphic card and a good CPU.
- AMD Radeon Vega RX 11
- Good entry-level gaming CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2400G 4 cores / 8 threads 3.6-3.9GHz
- 8GB of DDR4 2666MHz RAM
- RAM can be upgraded to 32GB (2x16GB)
- 1TB 7200rpm hard drive storage capacity
- Windows 10
- DVD drive
- Wireless keyboard and mouse included
- Card reader
- USB Type-C
- Graphic card is too weak to play the vast majority of modern video games at a 1920 x 1080 (1080p / Full HD) resolution.
Good for 1080p: AMD Ryzen 5 1400 + Radeon RX 570 4GB
About the Dell i5675-A933BLU-PUS
Equipped with a much more powerful graphic card, allowing you to play most games at 1920 x 1080 (1080p or Full HD) with a smooth gaming experience, as long as you don’t mind lowering graphic details in more demanding games.
- Looks good if you like some blue LEDs.
- Great entry-level dedicated video card: Radeon RX 570 4GB
- Good entry-level CPU for gaming performance: AMD Ryzen 3 1400 Quad-Core / 8 threads 3.2-3.5GHz
- 8GB of DDR4 2400MHz RAM
- 1TB 7200rpm hard drive
- DVD Optical drive
- 802.11ac WiFi
- Bluetooth 4.1
- USB Wired Keyboard and mouse are included
- USB 3.0 Type-C and many USB ports
- Card Reader
- No SSD storage, but it’s hard to complain at this price point. Besides, you can always add a SSD.
Better for 1080p: AMD Ryzen 5 2600 + Radeon RX 580 4GB
About the SkyTech Archangel
Ideal for gaming at 1920 x 1080 or on a 1080p HDTV with higher frame rates, the AMD Radeon RX 580 4GB offers better gaming performance than the Radeon RX 570 found in the recommendation above, or the Nvidia 1060 3GB (which is slower than the GTX 1060 6GB). Having more VRAM(4GB vs 3GB) will often help maintain performance with newer games using more memory.
You also get a great CPU from AMD’s 2bd generation of Ryzen CPUs, the Ryzen 5 2600 Six Core CPU, 8GB of RAM and a 500GB SSD.
- Outstanding value, with a great CPU and video card at this price
- Great CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2600 Six Core / Twelve threads 3.4-3.9GHz
- Great video card: AMD Radeon RX 580 4GB
- 8GB of DDR4 RAM
- 500GB SSD (Solid State Drive) High Performance storage!
- Optical drive
- 9 x USB (4 X USB 2.0; 5 X USB3.0)
- 1 x Dual-link DVI, 2 x DisplayPort, 1 x HDMI
- 802.11ac WiFI USB Adapter
- Windows 10
- Keyboard and mouse are included
- Lifetime Free US Technical Support
- Assembled in the USA
- No card reader
- No bluetooth
- Storage is limited to 500GB, but you can always add a second SSD or a hard drive
I hope that you’ve enjoyed this article on the best prebuilt low-cost Gaming PCs.
Do you have any feedback or any questions? Are you unsure which one is the best one for you?
Please leave a comment below and I’ll get back to you as soon as I can.